Every day our numbers rise, we are closer to victory. Yesterday . . .
- 28 new DC Downsizers joined bringing our total to 10,936
- 783 more Downsize DC messages were sent to Congress. Total-to-date: 235,737
- 61 potential new prospects were reached through our Tell-a-friend system. Total-to-date: 29,278
- 24 more messages were sent supporting the “Read the Bills Act.” Total-to-date: 31,467
- 552 more messages were sent asking for the repeal of the REAL ID Act. Total-to-date: 16,950
- 84 more messages were sent opposing the latest incumbent protection bill (tax funding of campaigns). Total-to-date: 3,960
If you would like to add to this rising tide, please choose one of the following campaigns and ask your elected representatives to Downsize DC!
- Support the Read the Bills Act
- Oppose the latest incumbent protection bill
- Repeal the REAL ID Act (this bill creates the groundwork for a national identification system)
- Support the Health Freedom Protection Act (this bill would prohibit the FDA from fining and censoring food growers for publicizing peer reviewed scientific studies that demonstrate the health benefits of the food they grow)
- Oppose the Lobbying Reform Act (this bill would insulate Congress from public influence and strangle grassroots lobbying organizations like DownsizeDC.org by erecting expensive new regulations)